2nd Line Support Engineer
Do you want to offer Software Support and help clients from all sectors across the world? Are you multi-talented, able to get down with Windows and Active Directory?
Do you want to offer Software Support and help clients from all sectors across the world?
Are you multi-talented, able to get down with Windows and Active Directory?
Do you want to work alongside super bright people in a highly reputable company, with values that are positive, progressive, and modern?
Love satisfied customers and happy end users?
An opportunity has risen for a smart and ambitious 2nd Line Engineer to develop a well-rounded skill set that includes Cloud technology, Software and Application Support skills and basic. Working with a range of customers, being the 2nd line engineer, you will get to support some cutting-edge software solutions utilise your IT Support skills too.
Founded for the sole purpose to provide exceptional IT support on a wide scale they work with their clients' best interest as 1st priority offering solutions to any issue that arises
Why this 2nd line role is for you?
- Brilliant business making positive contributions to society
- Good salary up to £35000
- Excellent training culture where you will always be learning more and discovering new skills - each team member gets a training budget to use as they need/require and they actively encourage lots of seminars, webinars and conferences to be attended
- Bright team members - they tend to recruit high calibre people
So, what do they want from their applicants? (Don’t worry if you don’t have it all!)
- Good communication skills and the ability to talk about all levels of technical abilities, clients and team members – this is literally the most important part of the role. Not just good verbal and written communication, but the idea that you understand and have empathy for people's problems
- Windows IT support skills – anything like Exchange, Active Directory, Office365, Microsoft365
- 3 years in a previous IT support Role
- Windows Server
- Computers and peripherals (hardware and Software)
So, if you are looking for that next step in your career and want to work somewhere where they look after the staff in the long-term, whilst encouraging them to get better and gain experience, this is the place for you. Apply now!
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment