Do you want to move from a traditional Systems Engineer role into a focused Cloud Engineer position? Do you want to work for a top-class, luxury product? Are you want to develop your skills to be a specialist in Azure and/or AWS and love working with it?
Do you want to move from a traditional Systems Engineer role into a focused Cloud Engineer position?
Do you want to work for a top-class, luxury product?
Are you want to develop your skills to be a specialist in Azure and/or AWS and love working with it?
Are you able to work for a global business with colleagues across the world?
Our client is a well established and luxury organisation who work on a global scale. They are specialists in what they do and with a product that has seen a huge hike in users in the last few months - they are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join the IT Team to help develop, support, and maintain the cloud-based systems.
This Cloud Engineer position is an excellent role that will allow you to expand your current knowledge working in a successful team where everyone is pulling in the right direction. It would be absolutely perfect for a 2nd Line Support Engineer who has some Windows and/or Linux experience to move into a modern Cloud-focused Engineering and Support role.
What you can expect in return from this Cloud Engineer position:
- Competitive salary - c.£45k
- Flexible working arrangements - pre/post/during CV19 - the role is essentially fully remote with the odd bit of travel to their office in the South West
- Working with great tech, Windows-based systems, Azure/ AWS along with Linux
- Training and development
- Opportunity to progress and move from a Cloud Engineer into more senior positions within the company
- Good holiday allowance and a decent pension
- Excellent healthcare and wellbeing package including private medical care
So what would they like to see from applications (not all prerequisites, but the more the merrier):
- Azure and AWS experience -but they appreciate you are unlikely to be vastly experienced with both
- Windows Administration, with recent versions and tools around it like Active Directory
- Windows Desktop experience (and if you have 365 even better)
- Linux Administration with Ubuntu ideally
- Networking – routers and switches
- Can do attitude and self-starter
- Great communication
- Well organised and happy working in a fast-paced organisation
- Enjoys a challenge
So, apply for this awesome Cloud Engineer position now for a quick chat with one of our Talent Partners - no obligations!
Keywords: Systems Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Specialist, Systems Engineer, Support Analyst, 3rd Line, 2nd Line, IT Manager, Azure, AWS, Windows, Infrastructure Engineer, Amazon Web Services, Active Directory, Fully Remote, Work from home, IT Engineer, Server Engineer, Public Cloud.