Data Warehouse Developer
Do you want to work in a fast paced and exciting Start-Up? Where can you make a real impact on the journey and trajectory of the business? Working with the most cutting-edge technology in their sector?
About the role:
Our Oxfordshire based client is looking for a Senior Developer to join their small but growing team. Engineers joining their team will get the opportunity to experience the thrill and excitement of joining a Start-Up in a pivotal point in their journey. The client is well funded however, with major clients and significant projects already in the pipeline
The client works with cutting edge IOT technology with sensors that are now used on roads globally. They have been labelled a real industry ‘game changing’, bringing about a new era of IOT technology in their sector. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a passion for tech, working within embedded systems, but also some web development experience would also be handy.
What’s the tech stack?
As part of the role, you’ll be working heavily within the embedded systems of their state-of-the-art sensors and scanners, all on the Linux environment. Experience with one of C, C++, C#, or GO is a must but it would be an advantage if you have you used multiple of these. Familiarity of a scripting language such as Python would be advantage.
What should you bring to the table?
- A strong programming background with this experience gained from within any of the Linux/Unix/BSD environments.
- Some experience supervising junior developers.
- Experience with C, C++, C#, and Go skills, ideally a history of using multiple languages would be an advantage.
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Python would be an advantage.
- Experience with Git and GitHub or Gitlab repositories would be an advantage
- Experience of working with “Vala” would be a real bonus.
- A strong grounding in algorithmic/real-time/embedded development vs web/database etc is a must.
- An eye for detail and good data analysis skills are essential and having a real interest in data mining and searching for hidden information will prove invaluable in the role
- Strong inference and logic capabilities coupled with the ability to annotate and reference anomalies
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary up to the £80k mark (Flexible)
- Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible working (3 days in office/ 2 from home)
- Sick pay
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge at an exciting tech start-up, who are ready to take things to the next level, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment