Full Stack Developer (React)
Do you love working with React and feel it’s your strength in the tech world? Are you keen to work in Education and help make a difference to the way people learn? Do you want to work in a fast-paced growing company in a fantastic team environment?
Do you love working with React and feel it’s your strength in the tech world?
Are you keen to work in Education and help make a difference to the way people learn?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced growing company in a fantastic team environment?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes” then this role is for you…
A new React Web Developer vacancy has become available working for a fantastic company who do great things in the Education sector. They work on making it easier for students to engage and learn more, along with saving teachers vital time in there day to day workload.
So, what is in it for you as a React Full Stack Developer?
- Although they currently have a small team doing 8-5 Monday to Friday, they are very flexible wanting one day a week in the Oxford office for the right person. This could include part-time work or reduced hours, and they are open to suggestion.
- You will get to make a positive impact on the way 400000 children learn and develop.
- Great office location, ideal for staffing outings and they provide you with some great benefits and memberships to allow you to embrace a city centre lifestyle.
- Working with fantastic colleagues who have created an award winning team
- Work directly with the Founder and liaise with all areas of the business.
So, what do the business want from the Full Stack Developer with React? Well, as much as possible from the below:
- Knowledge and working experience with React and React Hooks – To be honest, I think you NEED to have at least “some” React skills to be successful.
- Mobx (or equivalent, like Redux)
- Node skills would be excellent addition
- PostgreSQL – but happy with something similar like MySQL, Oracle or SQLServer.
- AWS experience would be awesome too as you will be doing the CI/CD and DevOps work as part of your duties
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will then follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment