Graduate Technical Support Consultant
Do you want to offer Software Support to people who are literally saving lives? Are you multi-talented, able to get down with Windows and Active Directory, but also write SQL queries?
Do you want to offer Software Support to people who are literally saving lives?
Are you multi-talented, able to get down with Windows and Active Directory, but also write SQL queries?
Do you want to work alongside super bright people in a highly reputable company, with values that are positive, progressive, and modern?
Love satisfied customers and happy end user?
An opportunity has risen for a smart and ambitious Software Support Analyst / Technical Support Engineer (that sort of job title) to develop a well-rounded skill set that includes Cloud technology, Software and Application Support skills and basic deployment and project management skills. Working with a range of customers, being the 1st line and 2nd line support analyst, you will get to support some cutting-edge software solutions that leverage SQL heavily and utilise your IT Support skills too.
This technology company is a real expert in their field, delivering software solutions to one of the biggest organisations in the world and lots of their smaller, spin off, entities. They were formed by Oxford University graduates and have continued to be a high calibre Software Development Agency. They promote within all of the time and encourage people with potential (not necessarily the finished article) to apply, because they will show you everything you need to know to be successful. Training budgets, top company wide benefits and a fun, family friendly working culture means this is an awesome place to push on with your career.
Tech wise this business use all sorts of technology that includes, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, ETL, Data Warehousing, C#, .NET, .Net Core, Azure, Visual Studio, Windows, Active Directory, Office 365 etc etc. Most of your work though will be around Windows configuration and SQL.
Why this Tech Support role is for you?
- Brilliant business making positive contributions to society
- Flexible working arrangements around core hours
- Good salary up to £32000
- Solid pension, holiday allowance and general benefits that are impressive, including Office beverages, fortnightly paid meals out, paid social events, break out areas with games, full sick pay, income and life assurance, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and on and on on - they will look after you
- Excellent training culture where you will always be learning more and discovering new skills - each team member gets a training budget to use as they need/require and they actively encourage lots of seminars, webinars and conferences to be attended - in fact, I have seen a lot of people from this team at events like Oxford Geek Night etc
- Bright team members - they tend to recruit high calibre people
- Sports clubs
So, what do they want from their applicants? (Don’t worry if you don’t have it all!)
Good communication skills and the ability to talk about all levels of technical abilities, clients and team members – this is literally the most important part of the role. Not just good verbal and written communication, but the idea that you understand and have empathy for peoples problems
Windows IT support skills – anything like Exchange, Active Directory, Office365, Microsoft365
Understand SQL – even just a little bit, is fine. Brush up after you click apply, it will be handy.
So, if you are looking for that next step in your career and want to work somewhere where they look after the staff in the long-term, whilst encouraging them to get better and gain experience, this is the place for you. Apply now!
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment