Head of Growth
Enjoying seeing the flowers shoot up this spring? Love watching things blossom into the beautiful objects that they were meant to be? Want to help turn this innovative, high-end Product Design and Development Agency into the wonderful business it can and will be!
Enjoying seeing the flowers shoot up this spring?
Love watching things blossom into the beautiful objects that they were meant to be?
Want to help turn this innovative, high-end Product Design and Development Agency into the wonderful business it can and will be!
Join them as their Head of Growth!
We have an exciting new Head of Growth position available, with one of most exciting and successful clients.
In this Head of Growth role, it is highly desirable that you know agency environments in the UK market, and if you know the North American market – that is AWESOME too.
This Head of Growth is sales-based position selling services into high end, luxury businesses… more Dom Perignon than Lambrini type of sales.
The Head of Growth’s main responsibilities?
- Build and developer a solid sales process with the appropriate sales tactics and tools. You will build strong sales pipelines and manage these through to the success of securing new business.
- Growth strategy design
- Communicate and manage a Sales/Growth function, with clear direction
So, a FABULOUS company, FANTASTIC projects, FULLY remote working arrangements… now the "what’s in it for me?" questions…
- Firstly, as stated, this is a FULLY REMOTE position (within the UK), there is an office if you prefer hybrid working arrangements, but our client is primarily a remote first organisation, with their team spread across the UK and Canada.
- They offer 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare benefits, really good training allowances and a thoughtful onboarding process!
- One of the main attractions though, must be that you will be joining a small, friendly team that really do have some of the best clients wanting to/already working with them.
- Competitive salary, looking up to ~£80k + an awesome commission structure
- Fully remote working arrangements (within the UK)
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Creative culture
So, if you are already heading up growth or ready to take that next step, then now is the time to click that "Apply" button to allow us to talk you through this opportunity and answer any questions that you may have.
Want to find out more? Contact one of our Talent Partners today for a no obligations chat!
Please note, that we can only accept applications from UK.
Key Words: Head of Growth, Business Development, Senior Sales Manager, Digital Agency, Services, Tech, Design, Agency, Sales Director, Customer Success Manager
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment