Mid Level Python Developer
Do you want to work for a multiple award-winning company? Are you keen to work on diverse and challenging portfolio within a fantastic team? Do you want to build on your Django experience and grow and develop further?
Do you want to work for a multiple award-winning company?
Are you keen to work on diverse and challenging portfolio within a fantastic team?
Do you want to build on your Django experience and grow and develop further?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes” then this role is for you…
We have a brilliant new role available with our fantastic, multi-award-winning client – who really are trying to make the world a better place by giving back to society.
What is in it for you as a Mid-Level Python Developer?
- You’ll get to work with great people, who care about their work and want to help others develop within their career
- The chance to explore new technologies and learn on the job
- Strong ethos on life balance and healthy work
- Takeaway and games nights
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Fantastic office space in a great location
- Working with fantastic colleagues who have created award winning teams
So, what do the business want from there Mid-Level Python Developer? Well, as much as possible from the below:
- Solid core Python skills, along with experience working with Django framework
- Familiar with code best practices and design patterns
- Good knowledge of Linux and comfortable working with it
- Understanding of distributed microservice architectures and experience working with one (preferably over Kubernetes)
- Experience with development tools (IDEs, Git)
- Fantastic written and face to face communication skills
If you feel like this role could be for you then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will then follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment