Fancy working for an award-winning Design, Web and Marketing Agency? Fancy Developing Web Applications across multiple browsers and device platforms? Do you want to be apart of a team who share a passion for coding in PHP? Then this role may just take your fancy!
Fancy working for an award-winning Design, Web and Marketing Agency?
Fancy Developing Web Applications across multiple browsers and device platforms?
Do you want to be apart of a team who share a passion for coding in PHP?
Then this role may just take your fancy!
A new role has become available working for a fantastic company who do great things in the industry and who also make the world a better place giving back to society.
So, what is in it for you as a PHP Developer?
- Working with great people, caring about their work, and helping others develop
- The chance to explore new technologies and learn on the job
- Strong ethos on life balance and healthy work
- Fantastic training and development plan
- Team challenges and trips away
- Fantastic office in a cool creative environment
- Working with fantastic colleagues who have created an award-winning team
So, what do the business want from there PHP Developer? Well, as much as possible from the below:
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- CMS Development (Drupal or WordPress)
- Pride in work with excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines while keeping service exceptional
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will then follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment
- Apply for position (external link)
- Email for more information (email link)