Principal Network Engineer - Core IP
Know what slow Broadband can feel like and how that makes you feel? Want to help eliminate that pain for others? Want to work with one of the best-funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
Know what slow Broadband can feel like and how that makes you feel?
Want to help eliminate that pain for others?
Want to work with one of the best-funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
A hyper-fast-growing client is looking to help build their digital offerings in the hyper-fast broadband space and wants you to be part of their journey.
Well-funded, multi-award winning, value-driven and ambitious, the company is on the road to being the best ISP in the UK. They are about to have a push to offer more solutions online and recent projects have included the ability to order and automate broadband set-up from the website.
As the new Principal Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, engineering and maintenance of the core IP Network. This role will involve collaboration with other members of the team and the tech support team. You will also be on hand to mentor and lead more of the Network team.
So, what is in it for you?
- Be part of an extremely well-funded (+£250million), growing business that is really making a difference to the UK Internet Industry
- Work with great people in an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves
- Salary up to ~£80k (potential wiggle room DOE) - plus a whole host of benefits that are being enhanced all of the time
- Flexible working arrangements with hybrid work in Berkshire (if this may not be suitable but you are interested, please reach out anyway to discuss)
- Career progression opportunities are in abundance as the company grow and expands
- Ability to make a direct impact on the team –being able to have your voice heard
- “Best company to work for” winner
- Private healthcare, eyecare vouchers, income protection
- Volunteering days – 2 per year of your choice
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Awesome office space – modern, vibrant and generally a nice place to work
So, what experience are they looking for?
- Networking with relevant Service Provider networks
- Juniper Junos OS and Juniper MX platforms etc
- Core IP networking
- In-depth experience in understanding complex Networks
- Fab communication skills; verbal and written
- Knowledge of OSS systems and tooling
- And most of all – A TEAM PLAYER 😊
Other skills that are not a requirement, but desired:
- CompTIA Network+
- Scripting, Linux, and Server Infrastructure
So, our client tries to move as quickly as possible and the interview process is Hyper-Fast, so please do apply and we can get the ball rolling on what could be the next step in your career as you join a value-driven business doing great things in the community.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP. Categories Include
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment