Principal Software Engineer
Do you love to research technologies, improve solutions and drive forward innovation? Do you want to leverage your Leadership to make a huge impact in one of the fastest growing divisions of a FTSE100 business?
My client is looking for a Principal Engineer who can help them serve their customers in more than 20 countries.
As their Principal engineer you will get to be the primary point of contact for several external and internal teams. You will be creating the future roadmaps and ideas, choosing new technologies and platforms for the future. By collaborating with Technical Leads and Product Owners you will get to design and create core services for a niche department in one of the largest companies in the UK.
This exciting company is an award-winning company with a global culture. They a committed to having a positive impact on the world and having an inclusive working environment. Powered by a wealth of talent, tech, and intelligence they are able to stretch wider and cover the most diverse pools of people, industries and markets. Helping their customers to flourish and open more doors in more and more places.
The role is full time and permanent and will involve coming into the office Twice a week, but they are flexible on working situations. The office is located conveniently for public transport routes as well as those that drive.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary up to 95k + 15% Bonus
- Competitive benefit scheme
- Constant Opportunities for Development and Learning
- 25 days Holiday plus Extra at Christmas!
- Private Medical Care
- Awards for Long Service
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Save as you earn scheme
- Discounts on Gym
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programmes
- Give as you earn scheme
What will the Principal Engineer bring to the role?
- Excellent Knowledge of Software Development Philosophies, Methodologies and Processes.
- Experience rolling out technical strategies and
- Experience of successful implementation of standards across an engineering organisation
- Experienced in Service-oriented architectures and
- Knowledge of Microservices approach
- Advanced experience in software development, application and infrastructure architecture for enterprise web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of all types of Testing.
- Advanced understanding and experience of relational and non-relational databases and when to use them.
- Hands on experience with Cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of Successful Technical Leadership
- Good Documentation writing skills and ability to convey and explain complex technical information to non-technical staff.
- Active participation and engagement in the wider Software Engineering community.
Do you feel you have some of the skills above? Find this Lead Data Engineer role of interest? Apply now for a free, discrete conversation with one of our Talent Partners. We will never send your details without you confirming that you want us to.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment