Our client is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join a team, delivering complex Software projects of all sizes.
Do you have the potential to drive Software Development and Software Implementation projects?
Are you tech savvy, well organised, able to manage budgets and get $£%^ done?
Bright, switched on and ambitious to drive your career forward?
Heard of Agile? Scrum?
Great – we need to talk but check out the below for more details!
My client is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join a team, delivering complex Software projects of all sizes. Working closely with a bunch of really smart Software Engineers, you will help manage budgets, delivery timescales, scope of projects, SoW etc. But don’t worry if you haven’t done this before!!
Why this Project Manager role is for you?
- Brilliant business making positive contributions to society
- Flexible working arrangements around core hours
- Good salary, considering the relative junior requirements; £30000 - £40000 – perhaps a little more. We can talk through this. Also open for more junior Project Managers or Graduates with potential.
- Solid pension, holiday allowance and general benefits that are impressive, including Office beverages, fortnightly paid meals out, paid social events, break out areas with games, full sick pay, income and life assurance, enhanced
- maternity/paternity leave and on and on on - they will look after you
- Excellent training culture where you will always be learning more and discovering new skills - each team member gets a training budget to use as they need/require and they actively encourage lots of seminars, webinars and conferences to be
- attended - in fact, I have seen a lot of people from this team at events like Oxford Geek Night etc
- Bright team members - they tend to recruit high calibre people
- Get exposure to the whole project life cycle - greenfield, enhancements, maintenance, design
- Sports clubs
- Good tech
So, what do they want from their Project Manager? (Don’t worry if you don’t have it all!)
- Good communication skills and the ability to talk about all levels of technical abilities, clients and team members – this role will be working on the customer side of the business more than internally
- Bright, intelligent, and able to pick up things quickly
- Not required, but if you have it, then great: Prince2, Agile and Software Development Project Management experience. Also – if you have ever done any Product Management, then you are also on to a winner!
- Ability to deliver software projects
So, if you are looking for that next step in your career and want to work with a forward-thinking business that really appreciates and promotes its staff then get applying and let’s have a chat. We will always talk before we send your CV to our clients.
Keywords: Project Manager, Software Development, Implementation, Software Project Manager, Prince2, Agile, PMP, Scrum, Development Project Manager, PMO, Software Engineering, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Abingdon, Witney, Banbury, Swindon, Didcot, Bicester, Thame, Reading, Carterton, Wallingford, Software Delivery Project Manager.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment