Python Developer - Data Team
What makes for the perfect working environment? Everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded? The freedom to implement your own ideas and see them in practice? A team of masters of their craft to learn from and lean on?
What’s this Python Developer’s “day-to-day”?
- Working with a A* team as part of a Data team that’s working at the cutting edge of modern data. Monitor data quality and accessibility from various FTS sites.
- Combine an inquisitive brain and ‘hacker’ mindset with skills in bash scripting and ETL to provide an essential part of business operations
- Pick the brains of the best in the business. Learning isn’t just encouraged it’s a fundamental value of the business
Too good to be true? There are a few “musts”
- You must love what you do and crave knowledge as a Python Developer and tech this role for you. Learning and improvement is a necessity.
- You must love being part of a team, that makes every day enjoyable for the people working around them. You’ll be in data team but will work collaboratively with everyone.
- You must be rewarded with above market salary and an uncapped bonus based on your own ingenuity and craftmanship.
- You must apply if you think this sounds amazing.
Some of the awesome perks of the Software Engineer role:
- Full salary and benefits package worth, in the region of, £100-200k DOE which includes, but not limited to:
- Strong pension scheme
- Bonus structure up to 100% of salary
- Office environment, not only in a great location but with some awesome facilities
- Team culture where they enjoy activities and social events with one another
- Annual company holiday
- Loads of training and development
- Work in an environment where if you need something, the business have big pockets to buy it for you – new server, more RAM – whatever it is
- Culture of personal and team development – many times they will sit and watch webinars, shows or demos of products and sit and discuss its use within the company
- Release schedules that see your code put out almost every other day
- Some of the best uptimes for systems I have seen with it only going down once this year – but such is the tech stack that supports this, they have two backup radar connections that stayed up… wow
Keywords: Python Developer, Web Developer, Finance, C++, Linux, Linux Terminal, Linux, SQL, trading systems, tech business, Scale Up, Bash scripting, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, ETL, FTS, financial tracking, Ubuntu, RedHat, Airflow, Juinor, Graduatr
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment