Senior Network Engineer
Know what slow Broadband can feel like? Want to help eliminate that pain for others? Want to work with one of the best funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
Know what slow Broadband can feel like?
Want to help eliminate that pain for others?
Want to work with one of the best funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
A hyper-fast-growing client is looking to help build their digital offerings in the hyper-fast broadband space and want you to be part of their journey.
Well-funded, multi-award winning, value driven and ambitious, the company is on the road to be the best ISP in the UK. They are about to have a push to offer more solutions online and recent projects have included the ability to order and automate broadband set up from the website.
As the new Senior Network Engineer/Network Architect you will be enthusiastic about building top notch, scalable and resilient automated networks. This role will involve collaboration with other members of the team and the tech support team. You will also be on hand to mentor more junior team members of the Network team.
So, what is in it for you?
- Be part of an extremely well-funded (+£250million), growing business that is really making a difference to the UK Internet Industry
- Work with great people in an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves
- Salary in the region of £70-80k (potential wiggle room DOE) - plus a whole host of benefits that are being enhanced all of the time
- Flexible working arrangements with hybrid work in Berkshire (if this may not be suitable but you are interested, please reach out anyway to discuss)
- Career progression opportunities are in abundance as the company grow and expand
- Ability to make a direct impact on the team –being able to have your voice heard
- “Best company to work for” winner
- Private healthcare, eyecare vouchers, income protection
- Volunteering days – 2 per year of your choice
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Awesome office space – modern, vibrant and generally a nice place to work
So, what experience are they looking for? (don’t worry too much if you don’t have experience with it all):
- Networking with relevant Service Provider networks
- Junos and related Juniper SP-related hardware
- Strong understanding of BGP, MPLS, OSPF, L3VPN, L2VPN, VPLS
- General FE stuff – HTML/CSS/XML/JSON
- In-depth experience of understanding complex Networks
- Fab communication skills; verbal and written
- Knowledge of OSS systems and tooling
- And most of all – A TEAM PLAYER 😊
Other skills that are not a requirement, but desired:
- CompTIA Network+
- Scripting, Linux and Server Infrastructure
- Juniper MX, QFX, ACX, SRX Hardware
- Knowledge of Broadback Subscriber Termination (BNG/LNS)
So, our client tries to move as quickly as possible and the interview process is Hyper-Fast, so please do apply and we can get the ball rolling on what could be the next step in your career as you join a value driven business doing great things in the community.