Senior Software Developer
Have you ever wanted to get out of bed and help save someone’s life? Do you want to use your experience with Lambda and AWS in the Health Sector? If the answer is yes, and you are wanting to earn £100k doing so, then please do get in touch!
Have you ever wanted to get out of bed and help save someone’s life?
Do you want to use your experience with Lambda and AWS in the Health Sector?
If the answer is yes, and you are wanting to earn £100k doing so, then please do get in touch!
So, what is in it for you as a Senior Software Developer?
- Changing lives with your work.
- Have a voice in the organisation and be heard and respected.
- Work with amazing colleagues who work within a great environment.
- Flexible working arrangements, being in the Oxfordshire office two days a week.
- Working in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Support data analysis pipelines by building and maintaining cloud infrastructures.
- Be the go-to person for Cloud Computing within the organisation.
- Working for a well back company with stability at the start of their journey.
So, what do the business want from their new Senior Software Developer? Well, as much as possible from the below:
- Experience in working with Cloud Computing with Lambda and AWS 2+ years.
- Passion for Software Development, currently working with Python.
- Software Development experience 5+ years.
- Great communicator and able to communicate across the business.
- Happy to come into the amazing Oxford office at least 2 days a week.
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply immediately for consideration. We will then follow up with a general chat about the role and what it entails.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment