Do you have what it takes to help shape the Technical Vision of one of the Fastest Growing Tech Companies in the UK? Can you take responsibility and own your own domain, nurture talent and technology platforms concurrently? Have you always wanted to play a critical role in a company as it tackles the Global Market and looks to build valuable solutions in the communication space?
Do you have what it takes to help shape the Technical Vision of one of the Fastest Growing Tech Companies in the UK?
Can you take responsibility and own your own domain, nurture talent and technology platforms concurrently?
Have you always wanted to play a critical role in a company as it tackles the Global Market and looks to build valuable solutions in the communication space?
VoCoVo is looking for a Team Leader who can really make an impact on the company's future - can you help them?
You’ll be solving some of the most complex problems within VOIP and IoT technology using some really cool tools like node/react/azure. Mentoring, nurturing and managing a team of talented Full Stack Developers, Testers and Data Engineers, you will be able to not only make an impact on the company but on individuals too.
VoCoVo is a times top 100 employer and a Sunday Times top fast track business. They are currently expanding into the global market and are gearing up for an expected surge in growth. Building on the fantastic tech team they have in place they are looking to grow the team by 400% as they look to become the global leader.
You will use your knowledge of Node.js and Event Driven Systems to build, manage and lead your team to success. You will use your experience to aid recruitment, and the development of less experienced developers as the business grows. Ultimately, your contributions will lead to the successful completion of your teams’ projects and the growth of the company into new markets and regions.
What can the role offer you?
- Salary up to 80k, but this is negotiable for the right person. Matching the skillset is more important than being in the salary bracket
- Fully Remote
- Strong annual bonus structure
- Matched Pension (c.5%)
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity Package
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Brilliant Training and Development
What Tech can you play around with?
- An abundance of Node.js and associated tools
- Some ReactJS
- Vanilla JS all the time
- Plenty of SQL/NoSQL
- Writing for plugin architectures.
- Dive deep into Event-driven systems and finite state machines
- Leverage GNU/Linux operating systems
- Microservices and Monolith patterns and migration strategies
Other Skills you will learn:
- Learn to manage a team
- Agile practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- Hiring and interviewing new team members
- Understand how to scale a team
- Software Architecture
- Training, development and mentoring
Find this Lead Software Engineer role of interest? Apply now for a free, discrete conversation with one of our Talent Partners. We will never send your details without you confirming that you want us to.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP. Categories include:
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment