Technical Support Engineer
Know what slow Broadband can feel like? Want to help eliminate that pain for others? Want to work with one of the best funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
Know what slow Broadband can feel like?
Want to help eliminate that pain for others?
Want to work with one of the best funded “Scale-Ups” in the UK?
A hyper-fast-growing client is looking to help build their digital offerings in the hyper-fast broadband space and want you to be part of their journey.
Well-funded, multi-award winning, value driven and ambitious, the company is on the road to be the best ISP in the UK. They are about to have a push to offer more solutions online and recent projects have included the ability to order and automate broadband set up from the website.
With a 5* Trustpilot rating, our client is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the support team that helped them achieve this fantastic rating! The Technical Support Engineer will support home-based or business leased customers.
It is vital that the new Technical Support Engineer has fab written and verbal communication skills, ability to be personable and be able to simplify and explain complex issues. The Technical Support Engineer will take ownership for customer communications, even if the fault must be escalated to Network Engineers.
So, what is in it for you?
- Be part of an extremely well-funded (+£250million), growing business that is really making a difference to the UK Internet Industry
- Work with great people in an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves
- Salary up to £26k DOE – Potentially negotiable for the right candidate
- Flexible working arrangements with hybrid work in Berkshire (Please note that this role will incorporate rota/shift work and could include some weekends – more details on application)
- Career progression opportunities are in abundance as the company grow and expand
- Ability to make a direct impact on the team
- “Best company to work for” winner
- Private healthcare, eyecare vouchers, income protection
- Volunteering days – 2 per year of your choice
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Awesome office space – modern, vibrant and generally a nice place to work
Tech Support, Customer Services and relevant Computer Networking experience
- Broadband: PPPoE and DHCP, IPv4 & IPv6 routing/addressing
- Customer Router: DHCP, IP addressing, Wi-Fi, firewall
- SLA experience
- ITIL Service desk experience
So, our client tries to move as quickly as possible and the interview process is hyper-fast, so please do apply and we can get the ball rolling on what could be the next step in your career as you join a value driven business doing great things in the community.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment