Do you want to work in a dedicated UX team where the whole team live and breathe UX Design? How does working across multiple concurrent projects with large, global brands sound to you?
Do you want to work in a dedicated UX team where the whole team live and breathe UX Design?
How does working across multiple concurrent projects with large, global brands sound to you?
My client is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their dedicated UX team in working with other Designers, Developers and stakeholders to deliver outstanding User Experience and UI Design. Working on a wide range of products and services and with a whole host of tools, the UX Designer will concentrate on User Centred Design and bring UX/UI skills to the project they are working on.
Reasons to join the UX team:
- Dedicated UX team with other UX specialists around you
- Working with large globally recognised brands
- All the tools and technology to allow you to get the job done
- Career progression opportunities
- In house and external training
- Varied work within UX
- Flexible working arrangements, with 2 days in Oxfordshire per week
- Good salary – £40k flexible
- Extensive benefits list
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare and dental care
- Onsite gym and shower facilities etc
So, what are they actually looking for from this UX Designer?
- Someone who wants to specialise in UX, not generalist Design etc
- Established experience (ideally several years) of working on complex sites and mobile apps
- Experience of sitemaps, wireframes, data modelling, user journeys and prototypes
- User interface design experience using tools such as Figma, XD, and Principal
- Experience in principles and methodologies like; heuristic evaluation, content strategy, user journey mapping and developing acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of accessibility
- Understanding of principles and best practices
- A great communicator – able to talk with developers, designers and stakeholders and work in an Agile fashion
Still unsure about this UX Designer role?! Well Apply now for a free, discrete conversation with one of our Talent Partners. We will never send your details without you confirming that you want us to.