UX Designer / Developer
We are seeking a full time UX and front end designer / developer to work on our Kinvault handover platform and supporting applications, looking at all elements of brand design, user interface interaction and customer journey.
Kinherit is a high-growth business, with a technology platform “the Kinvault” that is helping
people pass critical information to their families when they die.
We are seeking a full time UX and front end designer / developer to work on our Kinvault
handover platform and supporting applications, looking at all elements of brand design, user
interface interaction and customer journey. Our front end stack is built on VueJS with the
Bulma CSS framework, and incorporates multiple applications, often co-branded to our
Whilst the post is primarily design focussed, knowledge of VueJS and being comfortable with
coding web components would be seen as a significant advantage.
The role is expected to be remote but with your ability to come into the Bristol (Bradley Stoke)
office around once a month. As a remote employee you would have fully flexible working hours
with an agreed window of contact time, reporting direct to the CTO.
Experience / Qualifications
- 3+yrs of relevant experience within agency and/or in-house design teams and/or a strong and proven understanding of UX design patterns with a demonstrable portfolio of design work
- HTML, SCSS/SASS / JS and experience with web components
- Experience creating and executing responsive, mobile-first designs
- Experience creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, and user flows
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent design skills and knowledge of insight-led user-centred design principles
- Must be able to pass full pre-employment checks (CRB, RTW, References, Online / SM, etc)
- Experience with VueJS (ideally) or React/Angular
- Former work in the legal or financial services industry
- Knowledge of e2e testing, i.e Cypress & git
- Understanding of Accessibility and i8n requirements
- £35k-40k starting salary dependent on experience
- Decent specification laptop provided if required
- 25 days holiday plus 24&31 December and statutory bank holidays
- Working hours – 37.5 hours per week, flexible
- Complimentary Will and End-of-Life planning
- 30% discount for immediate family Wills and End-of-Life planning
- Additional benefits package including critical illness cover etc.
To apply, just want a chat, or if you have any questions please email: [email protected] Please include a covering note & CV (and maybe even a link to your portfolio). Strictly no agencies, thank you.