Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Run, optimise and report back on PPC and paid social campaigns for our amazing charity and nonprofit clients.
We’re Torchbox, a progressive digital agency on a mission to help charities create transformative, high-quality digital products and services in low-risk, cost-effective ways. We’re proud to be the creators of Wagtail, one of the leading open source CMSs, now used by Google, NASA, the NHS and thousands of other organisations around the world.
This is a great time to join Torchbox. We’ve just become the UKs first 100% employee owned digital agency, business is booming in the UK and US, Wagtail is flying high and we’re doing great work with many, incredible, mission-driven organisations.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our Search & Analytics team!
You’ll be running PPC and paid social campaigns for some of the very biggest charities and NGOs—organisations like Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, Samaritans, Mind, Breast Cancer Now, Mozilla and many, many more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and reporting on pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Running and optimising paid social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Spotify
- Reporting back to our clients on the success of your campaigns
- Building long-term relationships with our clients through regular face-to-face and remote meetings.
The right person for the role will have the following skills.
- A rock solid understanding of what PPC and paid social media advertising can achieve. Hands-on experience would be a real bonus.
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics. You’ll use it regularly.
- At least one year’s experience working in a similar role—client side or agency side.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Outstanding, error-free written skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience managing Google Ads PPC campaigns. Experience managing Google Ad Grants accounts would also be a bonus.
- Experience running paid social media ads.
- A background in the nonprofit sector
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Experience using Google Tag Manager or Google Data Studio
- Google Ads qualifications
- You’ll have experience working in an environment that requires you to manage your own workload and handle competing deadlines. You’ll be confident in front of clients at all levels, with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be a co-owner of Torchbox, shaping and sharing in our success. Be a partner, not just an employee. Our Voice Groups provide the chance to share your vision within Torchbox.
- The chance to work with our brilliant clients, making the world a better place
- Competitive salary with annual review with annual employee owners and performance bonus
- Training and conference budget to accelerate your development.
- Flexible working hours; the option to work fully remotely, split your time between office and home, or choose to be in one of our offices fulltime, enabling you to work in a flexible way that best suits your needs.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs & shopping discounts
- Private health scheme and access to mental health support
- Ethical pension scheme, with a 5% contribution from Torchbox
- Wellness programme and cycle to work scheme, alongside other Torchbox offerings, good for both you and the environment.
- Regular virtual and in-person events, weekly veggie team lunch (when we’re in the office) & parties including our famous Torchfest
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
*The salary range quoted includes our employee owners and performance bonus scheme. This equates to roughly 10% - 25% of your final salary.
For this role you must have the ability to travel into London easily for client meetings.
We particularly welcome neurodiverse individuals and applicants from ethnically diverse backgrounds that are under-represented groups in the creative and technology industries.
If you need any help completing the application form then please email [email protected] or if you would prefer to apply by phone then give us a call on +44 (0) 1608 811 870
No agencies please.