Total remuneration package: £36,806 - £49,514 per annum, pro rata.**
All salaries listed on our roles are based on UK salary bands, however if you’d like more information on the bands for your country give us a shout.
We’re Torchbox, a progressive digital agency on a mission to help charities create transformative, high-quality digital products and services in low-risk, cost-effective ways. We’re proud to be the creators of Wagtail, one of the leading open source CMSs, now used by Google, NASA, the NHS and thousands of other organisations around the world.
This is a great time to join Torchbox. We’re proud to be an employee owned digital agency, business is booming in the UK and US, Wagtail is flying high and we’re doing great work with many, incredible, mission-driven organisations.
We are looking for a Web Analyst to join our team!
- Support our clients in identifying and measuring relevant objectives & KPIs for marketing campaigns and activities.
- Setting up and auditing Google Analytics accounts for our clients.
- Enhanced e-commerce tracking setup and optimisation.
- Google Data Studio (GDS) setup and iteration.
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) implementation, setup and optimisation.
- Pixel implementation (Facebook, DoubleClick, Twitter, LinkedIn) via GTM
- Planning and running external training days in Google Analytics, Google Tag manager & Google Data Studio for our clients.
- Taking responsibility for the development and mentoring of internal staff with regard to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Supporting our Director of Digital Marketing and Digital Account Managers in contributing to new business pitches and proposals.
The right person for the role will have the following skills:
- At least three years working in a Google Analytics-centric role. You will currently be in a role where you use this tool every day.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- A rounded understanding of the importance of data and analytics in the charity sector.
- Passion for all things web analytics, and a desire to learn and grow as part of a team.
- Experience working within a digital marketing environment—a good understanding of pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO) and paid social media management is desirable.
- A working understanding of the Google Analytics API. You’ll be comfortable querying data outside of the Google Analytics interface using plugins or data connectors.
- Keen interest in conversion rate optimisation best practice and a desire to help develop our CRO offering
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be a co-owner of Torchbox, shaping and sharing in our success. Be a partner, not just an employee. Our Voice Groups provide the chance to share your vision within Torchbox.
- The chance to work with our brilliant clients, making the world a better place
- Competitive salary with annual review with annual employee owners and performance bonus
- Training and conference budget to accelerate your development.
- Flexible working hours; the option to work fully remotely, split your time between office and home, or choose to be in one of our offices fulltime, enabling you to work in a flexible way that best suits your needs.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs & shopping discounts
- Private health scheme and access to mental health support
- Ethical pension scheme, with a 5% contribution from Torchbox
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme (UK only)
- Wellness programme and cycle to work scheme, alongside other Torchbox offerings, good for both you and the environment.
- Regular virtual and in-person events, weekly veggie team lunch (when we’re in the office) & parties including our famous Torchfest
- 27 days holiday, plus public holidays
**This is made up of a base salary £28,875 - £39,925 and a bonus of £7,931 - £9,589. The bonus comprises a (tax free!) £3.6k EOT bonus and a company performance bonus. The bonus is paid in two tranches. The company bonus can be higher or lower based on company performance.
If you need any help completing the application form then please email email@example.com or if you would prefer to apply by phone then give us a call on +44 (0) 1608 811 870
No agencies please.
- Apply for position (external link)
- Email for more information (email link)